Top Scope College Box Hill is proudly introducing our ‘VCE MATHS METHODS 3&4 COURSE OVERVIEW + TEST PAPER FOCUS’ course for students taking Maths Methods Units 3&4 in 2022. The course will run from 4 June 2022 until the final exams.
About the Course
This course first provides students with a general outline of the whole VCE Maths Methods Units 3&4 course, allowing students to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the topics covered in VCE Maths Methods Units 3&4. This course is a fantastic way for students to revise those topics they have already learnt, and start preparing for those topics they have yet to learn! The second part of the course involves students doing one practice exam per week at home, and then the teacher explaining how to do each question from the exam during the following class.
First 5 Weeks – Course Overview
Remaining Course Content Before the Final Exams:
· Week 1: Functions
· Week 2: Circular Functions
· Week 3: Calculus (1)
· Week 4: Calculus (2)
· Week 5: Probability
· Each week, students complete one practice exam at home (either Exam 1 or Exam 2).
· The class will go through each question from the practice exam to ensure students know exactly how to tackle exam questions.
· Comprehensive notes on all topics covered.
· Worked examples of difficult test paper questions.
· Extra support for those who need it.
3:30 – 5:30PM
(Please ring or email to book a place for your child!)
03 9808 9999