Selective Test Science
John Monash Science School and Elizabeth Blackburn Science School are selective schools in Victoria. With strong ties to Monash University and the University of Melbourne respectively, these schools offer students the unique opportunity to work with the very best educators in the STEM fields.
Top Scope College is proudly introducing a special Selective Test Science course for Current Year 8 or Year 9 students. This course will be continued until the JMSS or EBSS entrance examination. Our STS course not only ensures students have strong test taking skills, we also provide essay writing techniques and lab report writing. Students will also cover the main concepts from years 7-9 Science and Mathematics so they can have confidence in their knowledge come test day. Our experienced teachers work closely with our students in their preparations so they can maximise their potential.
Two Main Parts
Part 1. Year 9 foundation + Science writing skills
Year 9 course will cover English, Maths, Science and Science writing skills.
Part 2. Trial test course
Class duration: 3.5 hours each week
Date: Feb ~ June
Trial Test Course FEATURES:
· Weekly Test + Explanation
· This course covers Science School Entrance Exam
· It covers test type of Edutest, i.e Science RC, Numerical Reasoning, Maths & Science Writing
· This course is a close indication of how the student will perform in the actual entrance exam.
· The TSC trial test format will be very similar to the real tests.
· Computerized marking system will be used for all tests.
· Result papers are provided to students every week.
· Trial Test papers are not to be taken out of the classroom.
· To secure the place, please book early.
** For more information, please call on 9568 6776.